- Our Manicures are waterless, using a disposable file, buffer and sterilized equipment.
- This specific type of manicure includes filing, shaping & buffing of the nails, and removing the cuticles. It is then finished with a relaxing hand & arm massage, polish of your choice, and a quick-dry applicator.
- • This option is suitable for people looking for steady hand and fingernail maintenance like hangnail removal without much fuss or pampering.
Gel Polish Add On$15
- The Classic Pedicure includes a warm foot soak and foot scrubbing with either a pumice stone or foot file followed by clipping the nails, shaping the nails, your cuticles being pushed back, and a short foot and calf massage, moisturizer, and nail polish (if desired).
- This option is suitable for people looking for regular foot and toenail maintenance like callus removal without much fuss or pampering.
Gel Polish Add On To Any Pedi$20
Lavender Stress Relief Pedicure
- This pedicure includes a warm foot soak with lavender oil, foot scrub with either a pumice stone or foot file, followed by clipping and shaping of the nails, pushing back, your cuticles, and a short foot and calf massage with lavender lotion for relaxation.
- The scent of the Lavender flower is sweet, floral, and herbal. Lavender is the most popular oil in aromatherapy. This soothing, and relaxing herb helps ease anger, anxiety, nervousness, stress, insomnia, headaches, and PMS.
Lavnder Stress Relief Pedicure$35
Hot Stone Therapy Pedicure
A Hot Stone Therapy Pedicure is similar to our Classic Pedicure, with more calf, and foot massaging. This begins with a classic warm footbath followed by a variety of different essential oils that are rubbed on with the help of hot stones. It’s an indulgent experience meant to soothe the sorest of leg and foot muscles.
Hot Stone Therapy Pedicure$40
Shea Butter Pedicure
- A Shea Butter Pedicure is similar to our Classic edicure, with added features such as; Dead Sea Salt Soaking, Karite Complex Scrub Exfoliation, Black Mud Masque, Hot Towel Wrapping, Foot Massage & Callus Removal Treatment, Hydrating Shea Butter Lotion, Nail Hardener, and finished with a Quick Dry Topcoat)
- Shea butter is one of nature’s greatest moisturizers and has a vast number of proven healing properties that penetrates deep into the skin for rejuvenation.
Shea Butter Pedicure$57
Facial$40This facial begins with a customized deep cleansing facial, hydrating masque, relaxing massage and décolletage to refine skin leaving you looking great and feeling fabulous.
Facial & Microdermabrasion$65This helps reduce fine lines & wrinkles. It is then is followed by a massage & completed with a soothing masque treat ment leaving behind a noticeably invigorated and silky smooth complexion.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE WAXING
- Remove makeup
- Do not usar skin treated with thinning agents such as accutane or retinol
- Do not expose unprotected skin to direct sunlight or tanning 24 hours before & after do not apply oil, make-up, or harsh chemicals immediately after hair length should be 1/4-1/2″ (about 10 days growth) additional fee for trimming.
Foot Massage 30 minutes$30
Foot Massage 60 minutes$55
- Reflexology is an alternative medicine ivolving the physical det of applying pressure to the feet, hands or ears with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques for the purpose of relieving stress or pain.
- This technique focuses on your deep tissue layers to relax chronic muscle tension using slower strokes to release toxins and increase blood and oxygen circulation. It is designed to alleviate stress found in athletes & professionals. Smooth, heated basalt stones are placed on specific acupressure points of the body to melt away knots, tension and stress
Deep Tissue Massage with Hot Stone
Styling$20 and up
Updo$35 and up
Color$40 and up
Highlight$45 and up
Perm$40 and up
Shampoo Relax – Men$25
Shampoo Relax – Women$35
Individual Eyelash Extension with
Human Hair$85 and up
Refill (3 weeks)$50 and up
Refill (4 weeks)$50 and up
Tint Eyebrows$15 and up
Permanent MakeupAsk for Price
Eyebrow TatooAsk for Price